Time for good news (balance)

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by djmorgan, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djmorgan

djmorgan Registered Member

All forums only show the negative side of a program so thought I'd bring a bit of balance to the forum.

Just screwed up my C: partition by playing around with drivers and componant services plus a few tweaks in the registry resulting in everything stopping working.

I do an automatic image every Friday evening so just hit F11 and restored C: with NO problems at all.

Those that have problems should look to their system and not the software IT does work every time - well done Acronis :D

2. ivar

ivar Registered Member

Is this forum some sort of soap-opera? I have also brother, little-sister, grandmother, kiss-bear and they all love Acronis. :D *puppy* :p

3. iansmith

iansmith Registered Member

After installing beta MSDN software on my machine and screwing it up, Microsoft support said the ONLY way to recover was to format the drive and reinstall everything.

Forget that! I don't make daily incremental backups for nothing. A few hours later I was back in business.

I couldn't survive without it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.