TI9 Upgrade

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Gabbyfire, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabbyfire

Gabbyfire Registered Member

I originally posted the following as a reply but feel it deserves a new thread:
    What is the "release date" for TI9 that Acronis is using? I just purchased my copy of TI8 on 9/16/05. This is very confusing. Acronis should post a message that anyone who purchased TI8 after XX/XX/XX is entitled to a free upgrade. Then explain exactly the steps necessary to receive it. Anyone else agree? I hope Acronis responds to this message. Thanks.

2. mildewman

mildewman Guest

Agreed. I bought TI 8 on 9/17/05....

3. HomeTurf

HomeTurf Registered Member

I believe the "official" release date is 09/20/05 so purchases between 08/20/05 and 09/20/05 should qualify.

I bought TI 8.0 from Newegg.com on 09/14/05. Sent in the requested information to Acronis over the weekend and received my TI 9.0 Serial Number via E-Mail this morning. Registered the Serial Number under my account at Acronis and ... VOILA .. the download link for 9.0 (build 2270) was made available.

Thanks Acronis! :)

4. Gabbyfire

Gabbyfire Registered Member

Thanks HomeTurf. I'm glad you got a prompt response. I'm still waiting and I'm not the only one having a problem getting a response from Acronis. But your message gives us hope. Thanks.

5. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

I would think any purchase made AFTER 8/20/05 PERIOD should qualify. Imagine how many people have no idea that TI9 has superceded TI8.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Gabbyfire,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please follow my insctructions in my previous post.

We are always at your service should you have any further questions.

Thank you.
    --
    Semyonov Vasily

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.