TI9 - The Simple Things

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Hitman47, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitman47

Hitman47 Guest

I would like to purchase Acronis True Image and naturally I assumed I'd be going for the latest version, 9.0
    However after looking at these forums it appears that version 9 is not as mature as version 8. All that I would like to do is create and restore images from the bootable disc, nothing else such as incremental backups nor mounting and exploring images, not ever using the Acronis Secure Zone!
    Are there any known bugs with these two simple operations?

Thank you

2. Allen L.

Allen L. Registered Member

Get the latest version of 8 which is 8.00.937 and your good to go. I haven't found any flaws in it. Of course I don't use the extras just as you indicate you wouldn't. Just a plain disk image of my active C drive and a separate one of my data partition D.

...Allen

3. hawkwind9

hawkwind9 Registered Member

how do i get the latest version of 8 which is 8.00.937 if i'm already running the latest version of 9?

4. Allen L.

Allen L. Registered Member

I would think that you should be able to download a trial of v.8. Start a separate thread with that for your header and the Acronis staff should provide you a link.

...Allen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.