TI8/774 I only can create corupted images

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rainbird, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbird

Rainbird Registered Member

Hi,
    after a complete re-install of WinXP and TI8 Ver 774 (because of a change in my HD's now I am only able to create corupted images. The creation process runs without any problems but if I try to replay the image or if I simply check it after creation TI8 always displays that the image is corupted.

I am using a 300GB Maxtor HD as system disk (source drive) and a Hitachi 400 GB drive as target drive (3 Partitions). The save partition (where I save the images to is about 200 GB in size).

Is there anybody with an idea how to solve the problem?

Many thanks in advance

2. Steve1947

Steve1947 Registered Member

If you do a search on "corrupted image" you will find 78 posts, and if you take the time to follow each post you will find one maybe two people that have resolved the problem. Save yourself a lot of time, if you have accesss to an earlier version of TI you may have a solution.

Acromis Support - do you have someone assigned to resolve the problem?

3. MiVi

MiVi Registered Member

Sorry if this was asked by the other threads....but did you try to create the image from the boot CD instead of from within Windows?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rainbird,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

We did receive messages with the same problem and now our Development and Testing Teams are working together in order to reproduce this problem in our Testing Lab and fix it. Please contact support@acronis.com and we will provide you with diagnostic instructions.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.