I've tried to give this software (and Acronis) a break, but it seems that nothing works as expected in TI Home 2009. I'm now running the latest build, which I hoped would finally make this software work as I expected, but alas, no. All I want is for my documents to be backed up daily, with an incremental backup, so that I can store as many days backups as possible without wasting vast amounts of disk space. Am I really expecting too much from this software, because it seems that no matter what I try, it fails! I don't know how something as important as backup software can be so god damn flaky. I have a task which is an Incremental backup. It backs up my system partition daily to the Acronis Secure Zone. I set the target archive as asz:\HTPC Backup. That's what it's called, nothing else on the end. On Scheduling, it is set to daily at 6:00am. I have a wake-up task in Task Scheduler for 5:59am because the Acronis Scheduler is unable to do this by itself. Don't worry, I've come to expect that this will never work as it's meant to. I mean, why would I expect the Acronis Scheduler to be capable of scheduling backup tasks reliably. On Backup Method, it is set to Incremental (recommended) and Create a new full backup after 30 incremental. I save the task, it runs fine for a few days. Today, I go into True Image and notice that in Manage and Restore I have HTPC Backup --> HTPC Backup 26/07/2009 (Full) --> HTPC Backup 2 27/07/2009 (Incremental) --> HTPC Backup 3 28/07/2009 (Incremental) --> HTPC Backup 4 29/07/2009 (Incremental) --> HTPC Backup 5 30/07/2009 (Incremental) HTPC Backup(1) --> HTPC Backup(1) 31/07/2009 (Full) --> HTPC Backup(1) 2 01/08/2009 (Incremental) If I edit Task, I see that the backup archive name has been changed to HTPC Backup(1). Why the hell has it decided to pick a different name? I know for a fact that I've changed nothing. It has been this way since the very first build of 2009 that I installed and it's still not been fixed. I have lost all confidence in this software. It is a joke just how much is broken, and I'm sure that the 2010 release will just have a load of new broken features in it, meanwhile the core functions do not work. Sure, I could NOT use Secure Zone, I could NOT use Incremental, but they're hardly cutting-edge features and they've been in ATI long enough for them to actually work. Windows Home Server can do a hell of a lot smarter things than this and doesn't screw up at every opportunity. It's just one thing after another and I'm becoming pretty pissed off with the whole thing. This is ignoring the fact that the whole program performs like crap compared to TI8.