TI WS 9.1 Management Console - Wrong remote managed

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sigma415, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sigma415

sigma415 Registered Member

Using True Image Workstation 9.1 Build 3547 German, Win XP SP2

I have a very strange behaviour of TI 9.1 management console:
    When I connect to a first remote computer all is OK, but if I disconnect and then connect to a second remote I'm still connected to the first remote even the status line shows the name of the second remote computer.

So there's a very high risk to manage the WRONG remote computer !

Only restarting management console and then connecting to the second remote solves the problem.
    Tried with builds 3508, 3531 and 3547, completly uninstalled (also did manual uninstallation steps) in between the installations: nothing helps !

So it seems that management console does not properly switch between remote computers.
    Does anyone have the same behaviour ?

2. sigma415

sigma415 Registered Member

Additional information:
    It seems, that the connection to the other remote is OK, but the console display (e.g. Show tasks) is not updated and still shows the items from first remote PC.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello sigma415,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Could you please make screen shots of your step-by-step actions which you took using Acronis Management Console?

Please also create Windows System Information on the machine where you have Management Console installed as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

4. Jumping

Jumping Registered Member

I had a similar problem with the first build of the English Managment Console, but after updating to 3567 the problem went away.

Not sure if the German version has been updated or not but if it has, download and install it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.