ti workstation: standalone license

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Hubert Ming, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hubert Ming

Hubert Ming Registered Member

dear ti gurus,
    i tried to install ti 9.1 on a standalone xp client to make an image. during installation process ti ask me for the licence server. how should i install the license server on a standalone pc ? can i install the license server on the same computer ? what will happen if i try to restore ?

thanx alot

2. holmes4

holmes4 Registered Member

Do you have a license type that requires a license server? At least for my copy of TI Workstation, all it needs is a serial number. Installing the license server is optional. Did you perhaps click the wrong button on the installer home page? I've done that...

3. Hubert Ming

Hubert Ming Registered Member

my ti version 9.1 build 3531, ask for a license server. no way to go around this. is there a workaround to enter simply the licence key ..... due to technical circumstances, i can not connect the client to a network.

thanx alot
    hubert

4. holmes4

holmes4 Registered Member

Hmm - my TI Workatation 9.1 (371:cool:, when I run the EXE, has five options. The last is to install TI Workstation (the actual product) and there's no request for a license server. Does it prompt you for a server after you've entered the SN? If so, then your SN appears to require a server.

Does your license permit you to install on this PC? What kind of license do you have?

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.