TI Workstation 9.1: Failed to process pair script ...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by schnecke, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schnecke

schnecke Registered Member

Hy there, I have some TI 9.1 WS-Agents installed on our computers. I mange them with the TI Management Console.
    I've already realised, that the scriptsare pretty 'weak' becauseI sometimes have to delete them and create them again from scratch. But in the end they will work.
    But I do have a problem now with one agent on a Win2k machine. The 'local' script, which backs up to the secure zone runs well. I've added another script for backing up to a ftp server. Whenever I try to start that one I'll get the error: Failed to process pair script:B0C5D9ED-85A4-4265-9E10-19A4EFF3C68B. I've already deleted and rebuild that script 3 times with no effect.

How to solve that one ?

Thx for your help.

Please do not tell me to upgrade to build #3718 first, because I've done that already a few weeks ago and that was a big mess (nothing worked, TI always crashed my computer...took me some time to get back to my working version)

Attached Files:

2. bassplayer13

bassplayer13 Registered Member

How about FTP port access open to that machine? Does your network have ACL's that would prevent the FTP?

3. schnecke

schnecke Registered Member

Thx, that did the trick :D
    I did'nt think of that TI Management Console uses my computer to make a connection to the FTP server when I create a script on a remote computer through the agent (why is that so btw)...
    On that machine the FTP port was firewalled.

Thx again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.