TI with Vista on Intel P35 Motherboard

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rup, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rup

rup Registered Member

I've just upgraded my mobo with the new Intel P35 (Bearlake) chipset, Gigabyte GA_P35C_DS3R & vista 32 bit. Does anyone know if the true image 10 boot disk is compatible with this combination?
    I've tried to boot from the TI boot CD and can see none of my drives. Under vista all is well.
    Is this normal? Is there a patch for the P35? Thanks

2. jaycee

jaycee Registered Member

Hi,

Seems like your MassStorage Driver is not yet included...

You can use the report function of Acronis, and send log back to Acronis Support so they can regenerate a new build of the Rescue Media.

Second chance : you can use a BartPe Rescue CD where you can include very easily your drivers (win XP though) to build it.

For a quick and your's only answer, i would start with a BartPE CD....

Beginner's guide to Bart

Good work!

Jaycee

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rup,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build (4942) of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

If updating doesn't solve the problem, please try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.