TI V8 937 w/sata & slave ide drives

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ATLASSYS, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATLASSYS

ATLASSYS Registered Member

When i attempt to create an secure zone on the IDE slave drive it tells me that it will not be available upon boot and will not let me create it. I can only create the secure zone on the SATA drive.

Steve

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Steve,

As well as creating the SZ, it sounds as if you accepted the default option to also activate the Acronis Startup Recovery Manager. This modifies the Master Boot Record and enables you to boot into the Acronis Linux based rescue mode by pressing F11 whilst booting your system.
    You will get the same error message if you did the same thing on an external USB drive.

If you are sure that you need the boot via F11 feature then just ignore the error message and click "OK". Otherwise choose the option "Do not activate Acronis Startup Recovery Manager" and you should find the message doesn't occur.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.