TI Home 2009 Rescue Media Boot Problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by FXH, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FXH

FXH Registered Member

Hi,
    Last month I updated to 9796 built. I created my new CD rescue media, but when I tested it it failed to boot into TI 2009. I tried creating new disk to make sure it was not a media problem.
    The problem starts after I select acronis from the initial splash screen. The CD light starts flashing, the hard drive light starts flashing, all looks good, but then I get a blank screen with a flashing cursor that disappears after 2 seconds and nothing else happens. From there I have to reboot.
    I have created a Bart PE with acronis plug-in that work fine. But I would prefer to use the acronis boot media. I signature has system profile. Look forward to your help.

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

I'm wondering if the wireless mouse and wireless keyboard are confusing it. It doesn't take much to confuse True Image. Do you have the wired versions to try?

3. FXH

FXH Registered Member

Yes I do. I will try it tonight and report back.

4. FXH

FXH Registered Member

You hit the nail on the head. That is exactly what is was. As soon as I booted with PS2 mouse and keyboard the rescue disk worked.

Thank you for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.