TI Enterprise build 1124 - Explore Image always selects all drives

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by TonioRoffo, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonioRoffo

TonioRoffo Registered Member

Hello,

I've made backup of 4 partitions spread over 2 drives into a single backup .tib

When trying to explore the backup, I can select or deselect any of the drives and choose to mount them to a certain drive letter.

No matter what I choose there (for example, mount 1 partition, don't mount 3 others), in the next screen Acronis tells me it will mount *all four* partitions, to drive letters that don't correspond with what I have chosen.

Is there a fix for this?

Running Acronis Enterprise edition build 1124 on Windows 2003 SBS Premium version.

Last edited: May 20, 2005
  2. TonioRoffo

Bump :D - If not my post is in page 3 when the morning shines in the USA :D

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello TonioRoffo,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software (enterprise edition).

This problem is known and our Development Team is currently working on it. We expect it to be fixed in future builds. Please accept our apologies for temporary inconviniences.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. TonioRoffo

Thank you!

Is there an ETA on when the build is released? I'm not looking for a specific date, just checking what to tell our customers.

Thanks! :D

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello TonioRoffo,

I am afraid it is difficult even to estimate the date because there are some more fixes that should be implemented in this build. When the build is created we need to test it first so it will take some time. As a workaround you may temporary install older build.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

6. TonioRoffo

No problem, I'm patient :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.