TI Echo BackupServer - Consolidation not working

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by zedd, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zedd

zedd Registered Member

Scheduled consolidation does not seem to work as expected on our BackupServer (TrueImage Echo, Build 8076). There are about 30 machines storing images on the BackupServer. I have configured limits and a weekly task for consolidation. The consolidation is running at the correct time but it does only consolidate the backups of a few machines, I think 5 of them. The others stay above the limit an the machines can not do any more backups until I perform consolidation manually. Acronis Support did not answer on my support request for more than two weeks. Maybe somebody here has an idea for a solution or a workaround.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello zedd,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Corporate Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Could you please let us know your Acronis request number (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out how the reason for delay. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Meanwhile, could you please collect the consolidation logs of for the locations that failed consolidation, and send them with a reply to the autoreply (if you haven't sent them with your request)?

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. zedd

zedd Registered Member

I'm sorry but I have send about 10 bug reports to the (german) Acronis support and did only get the automatic replys. Most of them I have already deleted. But I can give you some more details from the consolidation at the last weekend. I have scheduled consolidation to run on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On each of these runs it consolidated exactly 5 images while the others failed with error code 1.012 (0xB03F4) in Module 11. The message to this error is (translated from german) "no destination set or destination invalid".
    Just a guess. I have set the limit for the number of concurrent connections to the backup server to 5. Could this affect consolidation? I will try another limit next weekend.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello zedd,

We are sorry for delayed response.

Could you please let us know the e-mail address you used, then? Please send it in a Private Message (you can do so by clicking the forum user name "Acronis Support" and choosing the corresponding option).

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.