TI and Fujitsu E8020, E8020D Notebooks

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by hgratt, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hgratt

hgratt Registered Member

Does anyone (or Acronis) know if TI 7.0 or 8.0 will support the Fujitsu E8020 series of laptops. Specifically, these models use the Intel 915 chipset and have SATA hard drives. I will be imaging to an external Seagate USB HDD.

FWIW, the Seagate external drive does image properly (no corrupted images) with a Dell 8300 desktop, an IBM R40 Thinkpad and an old Dell Inspiron 7500 laptop.

Thanks,
    Harvey

2. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

Only way to be sure is to try it ... there is a 15-day trial on the Acronis program.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Harvey,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Acronis True Image 8.0 should work properly with these new laptops while Acronis True Image 7.0 doesn't support SATA drives (it is very old version and is not supported anyway).

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. hgratt

hgratt Registered Member

Thanks Ilya...that's what I needed to know. I haven't purchased the laptop yet and was just checking to make sure about compatibility.

Harvey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.