TI 8 Image Corrupted Follow-up

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Steve1947, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve1947

Steve1947 Registered Member

I see a ever growing number of "image corrupted" threads created and closed with an entry from Acronis Technical Support. The last entry is a request to contact them for problem assistance.

I suggest that the Forum would be a appropriate place to post the final outcome of these problems. If you search the forum you would hope to find a final resolution of a problem but in the case of the TI 8 "image corrupted" problem we are not blessed with a resolution. I would be happy to see a statement from Acronis that admits that their is an outstanding problem and a commitment to provide a future solution.

Any opionions?

2. Ales

Ales Guest

I have tried TI8 and met with "corrupted image" too. I agree with you Steve.

3. jts

jts Registered Member

In today’s business climate and dwindling IT money, I find it very difficult to understand why a major IT company doesn’t do everything in it’s power to provide a product that does everything it proclaims to do when released. Also, why doesn’t a company do everything in it power to satisfy their customers (increasing customer base sounds like a good thing to me) including providing answers to questions that are common to many? I just don’t understand. Come on, Acronis, be the best you can be.
    jts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.