TI 8 Image Corrupted Follow-up

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Steve1947, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve1947

Steve1947 Registered Member

I see a ever growing number of "image corrupted" threads created and closed with an entry from Acronis Technical Support. The last entry is a request to contact them for problem assistance.

I suggest that the Forum would be a appropriate place to post the final outcome of these problems. If you search the forum you would hope to find a final resolution of a problem but in the case of the TI 8 "image corrupted" problem we are not blessed with a resolution. I would be happy to see a statement from Acronis that admits that their is an outstanding problem and a commitment to provide a future solution.

Any opionions?

2. Ales

Ales Guest

I have tried TI8 and met with "corrupted image" too. I agree with you Steve.

3. jts

jts Registered Member

In today’s business climate and dwindling IT money, I find it very difficult to understand why a major IT company doesn’t do everything in it’s power to provide a product that does everything it proclaims to do when released. Also, why doesn’t a company do everything in it power to satisfy their customers (increasing customer base sounds like a good thing to me) including providing answers to questions that are common to many? I just don’t understand. Come on, Acronis, be the best you can be.
    jts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.