TI 2009 and Try & Decide

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by WaDa, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaDa

WaDa Registered Member

Has anybody experince with TI 2009 and Try & Decide?

- is it necessary to build the security zone to use Try & Decide?

I am using build 9.646 (german) and do not have anny possibility to select any partition where the data from Try & Decide are stored. In my case it seems that automatically the SZ (second HD logic partition) is used.

2. MrMorse

MrMorse Registered Member

Yes, it is required with T&D.

3. muesli

muesli Registered Member

Hi!

The handbook (at least of the German version) tells it is not needed. As standard the C-partition should be used, but one can switch to secure zone or another partition. But when I click on T&D I get an error message, that the SZ cannot be found (of course, I don't have one...). So it seems that it is required, but I don't understand why they tell something different in the handbook o_O
    I would be happy, if I wouldn't have to create a SZ only to use T&D. Maybe they'll change in an update?

Many greetings,

Müsli

4. shieber

shieber Registered Member

perhaps they planned to change it, and withdrew at the last minute, after the user guide was drafted.

5. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

The beta version didn't need it, don't know if problems were found resulting in reverting back to an SZ. One possibility was that the beta version didn't appear to check for running out of hard drive space for the VM.

Colin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.