TI 11 fails again, cannot load dynamic library

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by AlanMintaka, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlanMintaka

AlanMintaka Registered Member

Hello Everyone,
    While I was working with Acronis tech support to try to resolve one issue, a backup operation on a different PC failed. The operation seemed to start normally and proceeded for about 6 hours. Then I noticed that the little progress window had stopped updating its information at 83% done. Prior to that it had been actively updating file, folder, and progress bar info.

I waited a few more hours just to be sure, then canceled the backup. There were never any error message popups in the display.

I checked the log and saw this message on the first line:

"1 Error 0 1 (0x01) Cannot load dynamic library"

There was no other information on that line, no file names, paths, nothing.

The operation had continued anyway (!) with the usual set of "Operation started" and "Locking partition C:", etc.

The last line in the log, "Create full backup archive from C:\...", was posted only seconds after the error message on the first line. After that nothing was written to the log.

The archive existed in the destination path, but was 0 bytes in size. The source and destination hard drives showed enough free space for the backup and a shadow copy on either drive (if that's how Acronis works). If the backup data really went somewhere, I don't know where it is.

I'm lost on this one. Does anyone know what it might mean?

Thanks for your time,

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello AlanMintaka,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build (8053) of Acronis True Image 11 Home. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If updating doesn't solve the problem, please download the latest version of Acronis drivers and install it with disabled logging.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

- Reinstall Acronis drivers with enabled logging;
    - Reproduce the issue and collect the log file without closing any application windows (including the error message windows if there are any). The log file will be created at C:\ . The name of the log file will be snapapi [date-time].log

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please also collect the application log of the operation:
    - run the program;
    - select Show log on the toolbar or from the Tools menu;
    - select the log with error messages;
    - click "Save the log entry to file" (the diskette icon).

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. AlanMintaka

AlanMintaka Registered Member

Hi Acronis Support,

FYI that build number in my original signature was a typo. I'm using 8053 and have changed my signature accordingly. Sorry about that.

I'm now in the process of trying that driver solution. Thanks for that link.

Have a good one,

4. Hologram

Hologram Registered Member

Any more information on what caused this? I've got the same problem with TI11, the same version, and loading the latest drivers hasn't solved it. I'm able to mount the images created, but get this error with each backup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.