TI 10 Not restoring image from TI8

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Naddude, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naddude

Naddude Registered Member

Installed TI 10 and tried to restore an image from 8. Checked all settings including giving the image a priority over the newer file and it reboots and does not restore the image.
    Any suggestionso_O?

2. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Have you tried restoring fromthe recovery disk?

F.

3. Naddude

No. But I tried to recover 3-4 times direct from the program using an archive on another HD and also from a DVD. Both rebooted appeared to go through the process (scanned the drives) then simply rebooted again without restoring teh partition. I rechecked the options to make sure that giving the archive the priority was checked off and still nothing!
    I ended up going back to TI 8 as at least IT works!
    Too bad because it looks like TI 10 has more features but is not working for me.
    Any other suggestions?

4. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Can you restore an image made with TI 10?

Can you boot from the Recovery CD?

These both use the Linux environment, and it sounds like it is not compatible with your hardware.

Can you boot from a TI 8 Recovery CD?

Have you tried the Safe mode boot or any of the changes you can make to the Linux boot using F11 when booting?

5. Naddude

I am not using Linux, but Windows XP Pro SP 2.o_O

6. Carolie Pick

Carolie Pick Registered Member

This sounds like the same problem I am having and I am almost positive it has to do with an index.DAT file in my cookies that I can not delete, or open, and cannot find what or where the program is to get help to get it deleted, not sure if it came from a game room, or when my son used my computer. If you can find an answer please let me know.

Thanks Carolie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.