Thunderbird 3.1.4 no Eset tab?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by flateric1975, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flateric1975

flateric1975 Registered Member

Hi

I am using ESS 4.2.64.12

About a week ago my Thunderbird e-mail software was updated and it was updated to 3.1.4 . It wanted to restart so i let it when Thunderbird came back . The ESet tab had gone. Now ESS is not checking my e-mails for spam or i cant set e-mails as spam like before. I use to be able to right click or select the tab and tell it that this is spam and then it would deal with that e-mail address if any more spam came. The stats in the software it self dont change like before.

So why has this happened ?

When is there an update to fix this please i have a 2 year key and i paid for spam protection and am not getting it. Not good enough really. Everytime Thunderbird updates i get this issue. It should not be the case.

Yet it says in forum 4.2.64.23 supports Thunderbird.

So come on ESet any news please i should have a free months for this to be honest am not happy. thank you.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Try the following:
    1, in TB setup, navigate to Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions and make sure ESS is enabled. If not, enable it and restart TB.

2, with TB closed, in the main ESS setup (F5), navigate to Miscellaneous -> Email client integration, uncheck "Integrate into Mozilla Thunderbird" and click ok. Repeat this step and re-enable integration, then run TB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.