Thumbs up to NOD32 + Team

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by zol, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zol

zol Registered Member

Howdie,

A Big thumbs up to NOD devs and the Support team!!! :D :D

Up till a few weeks ago I've been using E-Trust.. which, nicely put, didnt do the job. It missed virusses left right and centre and didnt pick up infected attachments until you open them.. which means they have been sitting on the exchange server for years. o_O

So out with E-Trust, and in with the new quotes: Trend Micro, McAffee and ESET. Trend quoted me a cool $21000, McAffee a moderate $11000 and ESET a cheap $3600. Trend and McAffee tried to justify this pricing by explaining how much better their management system is, but in all fairness, all I need to be able to do is push out files remotely, request remote scans and be sent out alerts and reports from clients - NOD does this with ease (and you dont need a p.hd to operate the admin console.

Had a slight problem with one of the databases lagging since NOD was installed, but the helpdesk guy put in a lot of effort into resolving it and contacted the Dev's a couple of times and the issue got sorted in no time.

Since NOD has been on, hundreds of viruses have been identified (which E-Trust missed) and I can again sleep at night.

Good job guys, keep up the awesome work!

2. Brian N

Brian N Guest

Right on! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.