Well i like to do testing on security software just for the fun of it. So i set up a fully unpatched XP machine. I installed Threatfire. I then updated to the latest version and rebooted. I then went to try to infect the machine through IE. Well after about 15 minutes my first trojan warnings started coming up through threatfire. I told threatfire to block them. I did this for about 20 minutes and then i rebooted (i think sometimes threatfire needs this to fully remove). Immediately the machine started acting flakey. The threatfire service kept on spitting out errors. I downloaded the always great malwarebytes and scanned the system. It found about 7 files (trojans). They trojans were even able to infect /system32/. Unfortunately i can't remember which trojan it was.+1 for malware -1 for Threatfire.