Threat Track Vipre A/V and I.S. 2015 Released

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Securon, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Evening! Just updated Vipre I.S. 2014 to 2015. Got to admit so far if the Gui and Layout and Set-Up are any indication...I'm very impressed. Has anyone else checked out the New Update? And Very Happy about the fact that unlike Symantec Norton...you can Opt out of having to contribute to Threat Track's Management Retirement Plan. That's the way events should unfold...Kudos to the Men and Women at Threat Track. Maintaining a Satisfied Customer Base and Watching It Grow. What a Novel Concept!

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

i played around with it for a bit but i found its detection was only decent. it doesnt seem like its much improved for me over the previous version. overall they did make it somewhat lighter and the gui is better than many of the newer av's coming out. not my fav gui but for sure not the worst this year.

3. Osaban

Osaban Registered Member

I bought a license 3 years ago for a machine with XP and I had to abandon it as there were too many slowdowns associated with the program, detection was good then though. Lately it has been systematically dropping in detection to the dismal levels of Ahnlab V3, still better than MS for the sake of argument (see latest tests of AV Comparatives and AV-Test).

4. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Morning! I'll put it through it's paces the next couple of weeks...and further out; the next series of tests by A/V Comparatives and A/V Test...should prove whether or not Threat Track has improved in introducing effective heuristics and prevention of the test bed Malware Samples. So far though I'm impressed with it's performance...Stay Tuned! Sincerely...Securon

5. Dragon1952

Dragon1952 Registered Member

Vipre Internet Security 2015 review on the PC Security Channel on Utube did not test very good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.