Threads being removed????

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Tipton, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tipton

Tipton Registered Member

I responded to a thread last night, and this morning wanted to see if the thread starter had worked out the issue they were having. To my surprise, the thread was not here anymore. I checked through the first four pages of the forum, and then did a search, with no luck. Is it common practice to remove threads from the forum? The OP had some valuable info in that thread, and an issue that needed worked out.

Tipton

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Tipton,

No it is not common practice to remove a thread. If a thread was removed there would be a Reply Post from a Moderator or Administrator with the title of the thread, and the reasons for the thread being removed.

If you are having trouble finding the threads you posted in, you can click on your name, (that will take you to your profile) then click on the link "Find All Posts By Tipton". Then you will see a list of threads where you have replied in. :)

Give that a try and let us know if you can find the thread you were looking for. It would help if you could recall the title of the thread too.

Regards,

snap

3. Tipton

Tipton Registered Member

Thanks for the reply....That was my whole problem, I could not remember the thread title. I did however remember the thread starters name, but could not come up with the thread when I searched with his name. Your solution worked. Thanks

Tipton

4. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

You found the thread ok then? Good stuff! :D

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.