Thread disappearing

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Percival, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Percival

Percival Registered Member

Why does threads that are not spam vanish?
    I hope it can be fixed.

I'm missing this thread.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

It didn't "vanish" and appologies for not sending a PM concerning the thread you started.

So as to keep the discussion you already started about 86 IE items refuses protection and that you posted to yesterday into one related thread, your thread you started this PM was merged into your original thread.... 86 IE items refuses protection

Keeping things in one related thread is more productive than having two ongoing threads with duplicate discussions.

3. Percival

Percival Registered Member

Thank you for telling me. I was in fact quite angry when it seemed I had lost something I had put alot of work into.

The reason I made a new thread was to make it easier for other people in the same situation to find the solution. When I posted "86 IE items refuses protection", I had no idea it had anything to do with No Flash. Other people might not necessarily have a problem with 86 items as they might not have the exact same version of No Flash as I got.

Most of the "86 IE items refuses protection" thread consists of posts that are useless for people trying to find a solution. In the new thread, it would have been easy for them. It also had a topic title that gave a hint about useful information.

EDIT,
    When I look at it again, the original thread was not that cluttered. Merging was OK.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.