This is embarrassing...but I can't figure it out.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by AaLF, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaLF

AaLF Registered Member

Hi...

Got ATI Corp/Workstation 8 on this PC and I love it.

However, I'm trying to create a secure zone to save the back-ups to. But it won't let me save the images into the secure zone. Just keeps offering D only.

Now I've got a folder already in D for back ups and it keeps wanting to continue using that folder only. No other drives or choices available.

What is it that I'm not getting my brain around? Do I have to kill my current back ups folder first??

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello tisatashar,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image Corporate Workstation (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATICW/).

This is very strnage that you cannot store the image to the place you wish. Could you please send a screenshot of the window where you choose the image destination to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hi,

Perhaps you could clarify? When you say "save the image into the Secure Zone" are you trying to create an image to the SZ or are you attempting to copy an image from another partition to the SZ?

If the former then the only thing I can think of is that, when selecting the image destination, did you scroll to the top of the directory tree (the SZ is located under Desktop not My Computer)? On the other hand, if it's the latter then it wont work as the SZ can't be seen by other Windows applications.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.