third-party software requirements for SpywareBlaster?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by jmillerbiz, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmillerbiz

jmillerbiz Registered Member

The legal agreement that users of SpywareBlaster are required to sign includes a statement indicating "Details on third party software requirements and/or compatibility may be found on the www.javacoolsoftware.com website ... ".

However, I was not able to find any such details on the Javacools site. Could someone please show me where these details are listed ... or, if they are not on the Javacools site, please share the details in this forum?

Here's the relevant portion of the legal agreement:

3. Third Party Software:

Certain LICENSOR SOFTWARE PACKAGES are designed to be executed in conjunction with third party software which is not owned by or affiliated with LICENSOR. Details on third party software requirements and/or compatibility may be found on the www.javacoolsoftware.com website. LICENSEE shall be responsible, at its sole cost and expense, for obtaining, installing and using the appropriate third party licenses and maintenance as needed to operate the SOFTWARE PACKAGE.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey jmillerbiz....Welcome to Wilders [​IMG]

I believe the agreement portion you have a question about may be found in the below post by Javacool(Spywareblaster programmer)....wherby he explains his meaning of Third Party Software.

This post---> What third-party software is installed with new versiono_O

3. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Hm my best guess is that language is what tells you things like

"you can't auto-update without internet service"

and

"the application won't work without one of the supported operating systems."

I maybe mistaken but I think this general language is to cover that sort of stuff. We'll see what Javacool has to say.

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

nice trigger finger Bubba :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.