Thinks I still Have Trial Version...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by moghedian, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moghedian

moghedian Registered Member

Great product. Tried for the 30 day trial period and bought a 2 year subscription.

However, twice so far now, when the program tries to update, it says I'm "so many days" over the free trial period and I'll have to purchase a full subscription.

Most times it updates fine. When the above happens, I just click on the Upgrade/Purchase full version ...don't have to enter any username/password things and it downloads some stuff and all is well.

Just wondering why this happens time to time when I have purchased a 2 year subscription?

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi moghedian, welcome to Wilders.

Please download and save to your desktop a FRESH copy of NOD32 from HERE

For help with entering your Username and Password please see HERE

Uninstall your current version of NOD32 through the Windows Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs.

REBOOT your Computer.

Remove the Eset Folder from C Drive> Program Files.

Install the FRESH copy of Nod32 that you downloaded above using “Typical Settings”.

There is a Nod32 Tutorial on how to install and setup Nod32 HERE

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you had trial version 2.51.26 or newer installed, there should be a "Full version" button in the Update panel. After clicking it and entering your username and password, NOD32 will upgrade to a full version after the next successful update. Follow Blackspears instructions should definitely sort it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.