the senior virus researcher?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by azumi21, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azumi21

azumi21 Registered Member

Who will be / is the senior virus researcher for Eset after Mr HappyBytes departure?

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Azumo21,

I'm sure there is more than just 1, and that they're all quite capable. These types of shifts happen all the time, however we're typically not aware of it.

Blue

3. pykko

pykko Registered Member

The senior is only one and now we've lost him. :'( :D

4. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

I'm going to close out this discussion at this point.

Consider for a moment your own job and your coworkers, or perhaps if you're a student, your class and classmates. There are some topics that are basically inappropriate to delve into in a public forum. The internal personnel matters of the staff of a commercial organization (or classroom standings for the students out there) is really one of them.

Aside from all of us wishing both Happy Bytes and his colleagues best of luck moving forward, there's very little that any of us, myself included, can contribute to the discussion. I've owned my license to NOD32 for a few years, and most of that was prior to Happy Bytes arrival at Eset. They did well then. He certainly raised the bar during his tenure there, but as I have mentioned elsewhere, that legacy does continue with his colleagues.

With that, this thread is closed.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.