The return of the old Https and ssl blocking everything again

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by tommy456, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommy456

tommy456 Registered Member

Hi, i remember an issue like this where every web page using HTTPS and if your e-mail client uses secure ssl to send and receive that to gets blocked by eset, so another part of this buggy version that is rapidly starting to look like nothing more than a glorified beta release, eset should of stuck with v4 that worked v5 does not, sorry for the rant guys but my patience is wearing thin now
    I though eset had better,software than the likes of bit defender cause if they don't take some notice of all these issues and start releasing fixes for them then it will become just like it, So until they fix this via update just as they broke it i will have to disable another layer of protection (disabled ssl scanning) this of course also blocks Firefox from checking for updates for any add ons ect,
    And yet another thing some processes that belong to applications such as Firefox and outlook express 6 cannot end automatically as im quite sure eset is preventing this too,

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.