THE Optiplex 320 issue

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by toiletvictorious, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toiletvictorious

toiletvictorious Registered Member

Hey guys. Like a lot of you, I could not get into the Acronis software via the boot disc on an Optiplex 320. I was attempting to make an image of this, if it matters.

I updated to the latest version (10.0 build 4,942) and recreated the boot disc. This is as far as I can get.

What do I do?

Attached Files:

2. toiletvictorious

I got an e-mail from them re: my request from their site. This did NOT work but I'll give you guys updates.

Just for the sake of trying (not that I thought it would really help), I unhooked all my USB devices. Nothing out of the ordinary is plugged in... actually, nothing is.

Private email removed - Not allowed without permission of both parties. - Ron

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2007
  3. pulfie

pulfie Registered Member

I read all of the posts and saw that the Optiplex issue had not really ever been solved. I tried the current release and then went the tech support route. On the second attempt, they sent a link to an ISO image that worked.

TrueImageWorkstation9.1.3887aur_usbohci_s_e.iso (did not work)

atiw9.1.3854_usbohci_s_e.iso (did work)

It looks like going back several builds did the trick. My Optiplex 320 is working !!!

4. toiletvictorious

Damn... do you still have a link to that?

5. pulfie

pulfie Registered Member

I think Acronis would be very unhappy if I posted a public link to an unlocked copy of TI-9.

Denis Stepanov in the Corporate support dept was the person who dug this version up and sent me the link.

Good Luck. There is hope.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello toiletvictorious,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please let us know your Acronis request number (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out how the investigation of your issue is going. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.