The irony of it all.

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by trjam, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I still stay perplexed about people who ask for support but dont take it. Let me back up some. I started with CA and knew nothing about this stuff. Of course owning a product like that, you better learn and fast. Eset has been and still is, the one product that has interested me the most and that is just my thoughts on it.

My post is about all of those who post with legit issues and have Marcos or another Eset moderator suggest to upgrade to version 4 or change to strict cleaning, which I do. Now I am not talking about business customers because I dont know how stuff like that is set up, so I wont go there. But when they make a suggestion to upgrade, they sometimes take heat for it, and they should not. I realize that no product can work on every PC and there are legit issues to be worked out.

But think about this. If they ask you to upgrade, why? There isnt a monetary gain in it for them as you own your license and they are very flexible with their options on that. Why? What could be the motive. Does it really take some common sense for most, not all, to realize it is the best viable solution for your problem. I have read so many threads here and see this one underlying theme to fight solid advice that was asked for.

Eset markets a very good suite, and I own them all and really if asked, would recomend it and no others. At least for now. But take some time, to show some appreciation to Marcos, Agoretsky, and others. They do want this to work, it will, but they are just like us and remarks can take their toll, good or bad.

And please, do not throw barbs at me about contacting them and respond times. I spent over 2 hours today at 6 different vendors forum sites and if that barb is thrown this way, you better be ready to aim it at all. Resources are limited with all and people can only do so much. This world has enough issues to not take the time and thank some one now and then. Marcos, this Buds for you.:thumb: Good work on the push update today to.

2. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

ah come on aren't you tired of typing long postso_O, you know people will do & say what they want , I understand where you coming from truly I do but while I get it few will...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.