the image archive is corrupted

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by iruam_1609, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iruam_1609

iruam_1609 Registered Member

today I have tried to restore the file image and me from the message in object
    I can explore the image, me if I try to copy me from error of peripheral.
    Does a way exist for resolving this problem? I hope for him.

thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello iruam_1609,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please let us know the following:
    1. What version and build of Acronis True Image are you using?
    2. Where did you save the backup images?
    3. Do you get the error message if you created image from the Acronis rescue media?

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. iruam_1609

1. Acronis True Image 8.0 Corporate Workstation
    2. in the second hard disk
    3. after some seconds and verifications of the disks:the image archive is corrupted

I hope to have good news on the recovery of the imagine

Thank you.

4. Acronis Support

Hello iruam_1609,

It may be that the problem is in the data cable of the hard drive or in the hard drive itself. Please send a letter to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread, this way gives you much more opportunities to get diagnostic info.

I am really sorry but your information cannot be restored. There is the only way to restore the information, if you can explore corrupted image and recover the main part of the data.

Thank you.
    ----
    Irina Shirokova

5. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello iruam_1609,

Internal hard disk to internal hard disk image corruption is unusual. It would be a good idea to run Memtest86+ to find out whether your computer's memory is faulty or not. More information and a download link for Memtest 86+ is contained in this previous thread titled <Corrupt image from 3 partitions to a 4th>.

Regards

6. iruam_1609

I would exclude a problem of cables or hard disk, in how much I have changed both

I can explore the image but not to copy in what says that is a problem with the peripheral . Then I cannot do anything.
    I have tried to restorare the image on another disk but I have the same problem... :'(
    I should recover only the mail around 300mb... I see it but I cannot copy it. :mad:

@ Menorcaman
    Thanks I will try this program even if I have some doubts, because I have changed completely pc and I have the same identical problem.

7. Acronis Support

Hello iruam_1609,

Could you please send the letter to support@acronis.com to investigate your problem? If you do not receive any response from Acronis Support Team within 48 hours please let me know your Acronis Request # which will be sent to you in autoreply.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.