The download sites are listing Firefox 2.0.0.10.

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ratchet, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

No auto update here yet.

2. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

As with just about any auto-update, the notifications are probably spread out over a period of time (probably few days) to reduce server load.

But if you do a manual check (Help/Check for updates), you'll get the .10 just fine, same as I did.

3. HAN

HAN Registered Member

4. crotale26

crotale26 Registered Member

5. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

6. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

I've been running FF 3 in Altiris for the past 3 or 4 days and can't break it. I've tried everything I can think of and it's very stable for a beta, at least on this box. No complaints whatsoever.

7. AKAJohnDoe

AKAJohnDoe Registered Member

I've been running Firefox 2.0.0.10 since Monday night. You can always go to Help/Check for Updates on the Firefox menu and initiate an update. I'm a bit uneasy about FF3. Too bad you can't run them in parallel.

8. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

I wouldn't put FF 3 on my HD just because it's a beta. Been there with other beta software and suffered as a result with a few. I ONLY use it or any beta software in virtual and altiris is ideal, as long as no reboot is needed. In fact, I've got quite a list of a lot of stuff I run in altiris now.

Since I change software like I change clothes, it occurred to me why install any of it on my hard drive. I just click delete layer and every trace of it is gone.

9. tlu

tlu Guest

Why not? It should be no problem to install it in another folder and create a new profile. I haven't tried it with FF3 but a couple of times in the past - no problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.