The download sites are listing Firefox 2.0.0.10.

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ratchet, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

No auto update here yet.

2. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

As with just about any auto-update, the notifications are probably spread out over a period of time (probably few days) to reduce server load.

But if you do a manual check (Help/Check for updates), you'll get the .10 just fine, same as I did.

3. HAN

HAN Registered Member

4. crotale26

crotale26 Registered Member

5. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

6. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

I've been running FF 3 in Altiris for the past 3 or 4 days and can't break it. I've tried everything I can think of and it's very stable for a beta, at least on this box. No complaints whatsoever.

7. AKAJohnDoe

AKAJohnDoe Registered Member

I've been running Firefox 2.0.0.10 since Monday night. You can always go to Help/Check for Updates on the Firefox menu and initiate an update. I'm a bit uneasy about FF3. Too bad you can't run them in parallel.

8. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

I wouldn't put FF 3 on my HD just because it's a beta. Been there with other beta software and suffered as a result with a few. I ONLY use it or any beta software in virtual and altiris is ideal, as long as no reboot is needed. In fact, I've got quite a list of a lot of stuff I run in altiris now.

Since I change software like I change clothes, it occurred to me why install any of it on my hard drive. I just click delete layer and every trace of it is gone.

9. tlu

tlu Guest

Why not? It should be no problem to install it in another folder and create a new profile. I haven't tried it with FF3 but a couple of times in the past - no problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.