the compatible

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by osama aani, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osama aani

osama aani Registered Member

hello, iwould like to ask about the compatible between TCMonitor watches in the cleaner professional and Microsoft AntiSpyware real time -moniter . TCMonitor watches specified registry keys, files and folders for any changes. If a change is detected, an alert is sounded .are they have same function ? are ther any conflict between them?thanks for all.

2. Randy_Bell

Randy_Bell Registered Member

Hello osama,

I suspect there is quite a bit overlap in what the "security agents" in MSAS do, and what a similar realtime monitor such as TCMonitor {from the cleaner professional} watches. They probably monitor the same startup keys in the registry, for example, to keep track of any program which tries to start itself with Windows -- since most malware {trojan, worm, spyware} adds an autostart entry to run a copy of itself when Windows boots up. HTH .. ;)

Warmly, Ran

3. osama aani

osama aani Registered Member

hello randy _bell ,
    iam very glad to write to you againe you are really my dear friend . i thanks very much about usefull information,with best regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.