The Black Tab BUG

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by worldcitizen, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worldcitizen

worldcitizen Registered Member

This has happened twice now resulting in me losing work. I click to open a program and the PG shell appears except that where the buttons 'allow', block etc are supposed to be all that is there is a black black patch. Clicking on the black tabs won't grant access so the only option is to to power of the PC or pressing the emergency reset button. Windows doesn't respond to any more commands.

This happened the other day when I clicked on Zoom player and again and again today when I clicked on Advanced System Optimiser. This is happening a bit too often for my liking so I hope it gets investigated.

My PC had only been on for about 15 minutes when this happened and I was not mutli-tasking or performing any other tasks.

If others are experiencing this same problem from time to time please report it.
    Dave

2. Jason_DiamondCS

Jason_DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Does pressing ALT+F4 after clicking on the dialog somewhere allow you to exit the secure desktop?

-Jason-

3. Mike_aa

Mike_aa Guest

Damn boy!

but you're GOOD! - completely forgot about that one!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.