The Bat! Spam Filter Plug-Ins

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by puff-m-d, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hello,

Years ago I used The Bat! as my e-mail program of choice and used it for several years. A couple of years ago, for some reason (of which I do not remember now), I changed to Outlook 2007 when I got a free Office license (that could be the reason I changed). Outlook costs too much to update and has quit working with digital certificates when I upgraded to Windows 8, so I made the decision to go back to The Bat!. A lot has changed since then and I am now looking for a good spam filter plug-in for it. Does anyone use The Bat! with a spam filter plug-in that you would recommend? If so, why would you recommend it and please list the pros and cons of it in your opinion. I would really appreciate some of my fellow Wilders members opinions and recommendations on this. Thanks in advance...

2. NormanF

NormanF Registered Member

The Bat! is made in Romania - used in Russia and eastern European countries. Its quite a decent e-mail program, comparable to Microsoft Outlook.

3. aldouspfc

aldouspfc Registered Member

I use the AntispamSniper plugin. I can't really think of any cons, it works really well.

4. pabrate

pabrate Registered Member

Same here, plugin works great.

5. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hello,

Thanks guys...
    From the searching that I have done, I pretty much came to the conclusion to give the AntispamSniper plugin a shot, and your posts gave me that extra push. I was hoping for a free solution (I know there is a free version), but I am giving the paid version a try now.
    Do either of you have any opinions on the free versus the paid versions? If not, I will give the free a shot next and see what I think but I thought if either of you had good reviews on the paid over the free, I may consider purchasing. It is a lifetime license.
    I have to admit that I am really liking it so far.

6. aldouspfc

aldouspfc Registered Member

I've been using the paid version since 2006 so I don't remember what the free one was like I'm afraid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.