The 10 Most Destructive PC Viruses Of All Time

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by ronjor, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Article

2. diginsight

diginsight Security Expert

3. colt45allstar

colt45allstar Registered Member

Very interesting article.

I find this stuff very interesting. I've been known to go to various virus vendor's websites and read virus descriptions, just for the heck of it.

I recently read about the history of viruses on Kaspersky's viruslist website.

Very informative indeed. My friends think I'm weird for finding things like this interesting... Then again I've got other morbid fascinations as well (IE: missing people) so maybe I am a little on the weird side.

Thanks for sharing

4. TNT

TNT Registered Member

I remember the days when I first started getting interested in computer security (1995-1996), and the "Morris Worm" was still this kind-of legendary thing, like an example of an actual self-spreading destructive program able to affect computers that were merely connected to the Internet. In those days, it seemed that such a thing could have happened only because in the early days of the Internet people had no clue of the risks. Yet, later years showed that people had really learnt absolutely nothing from that incident.

5. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

Don't worry .. :thumb: pre-judgement calls are made by people who do not have anything to do at that time..that's my philosophy lol (not exactly .. but it helps from time to time :cautious: ..)

I applaud for visiting those sites and try to learn about virii (what's in a name he :) )

keep it up! doing just great!

best wishes,

Infinity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.