Thanks Javacool for some great products

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by AShaR, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AShaR

AShaR Registered Member

I have posted a few threads relating to certain problems on my family pc. Tried downloading MS Antispyware but it wouldn't install because for some reason it couldn't recognise my IE 6, although it went without a hitch on my own pc. I didn't bother trying to use a different browser as if a MS product won't install on a Windows browser, it's not likely to install on a competitor's.

Anyway, downloaded Spybot S&D which I use on my main pc, ran a scan which unearthed 67 problems. I let Spybot deal with them and as a result not only was the kids webcam working again, but their internet access was able to work with the AV running again. No idea what happened to cause these problems but Spybot did a great job of zapping whatever it was.

I have now downloaded SpywareBlaster and SpywareGuard as well, not sure if they are all necessary but I figured they must all do a different job or they wouldn't be out there.

Anyway, thanks for some great products and I will certainly be donating because your free software is not only effective but doesn't come with compatibility issues like so many of the commercial ones like the M$ one I mentioned earlier.

Keep up the good work guys. :)

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

I'm glad to hear it! :cool:

My goal has always been to create the best possible solution with the least possible hassle for the end user. Helping to ensure the broadest range of people can enjoy the product is no easy task (especially considering the multitude of differences between the many Windows versions).

Will do. :D

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.