Thank you Wilders!

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Page42, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Every so often I find myself overwhelmed with appreciation for this site.
    I feel so darn lucky to be able to come to a place where people congregate to discuss computer security and offer advice and solutions as needed.
    Recently I have received wonderful advice on how to repair a damaged registry, and how to work around an update that had rendered my browser unusable.

Wilders gives me the confidence to know that I am not alone when I run up against a situation, or when I am seeking advice on a software purchase or installation. It's hard to quantify exactly what this place means to me. All I can offer in return is a thank you, and a promise to do my best to be a solid, contributing member.

What a forum! :D

2. Jim1cor13

Jim1cor13 Registered Member

Well said Page42 :thumb:

It really is a great site with a great bunch of folks.
    Thanks for taking the time to actually say it :D

Jim

3. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Nice post page, I feel the same way.There is a lot of stuff I still dont know but when I need the help there is always someone that knows how or went through the same problems at one time or another.I also appreciate wilders forum,the admins the moderators and all members here.Thank you.:thumb:

4. arsenaloyal

arsenaloyal Registered Member

Help will always be given at Wilders to those who ask for it !! :D

5. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Wilders has been my go to place multiple times a day since 2005. It's where I get general info like when my apps have an upgrade, what's new, what apps are reliable, and which aren't. It's where I can get help from professionals, and ask questions that always get me an answer, no matter how stupid my question. It's where most folks are nice and offer their opinions and help my learn something new almost every day. :D

6. G1111

G1111 Registered Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.