Thank you ESET and Wilders!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Cosmo32, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

I am completing my first 25 months of using the ESET NOD32 Business Edition (V2). I feel the need to thank all the ESET developers at ESET, and all of the ESET moderators here at Wilders for such a fantastic product. I have had 25 months of completely trouble-free service. I have seen only one potential infection (stopped immediately!). I am very impressed with just how auto-magical this application and its' various modules perform so flawlessly. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I also say thank you to BlackSpear for his concise and helpful installation documents. Without them, I would still be struggling with NOD32's RAC and RAS! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

To those two South American folk that wrote the install code for BlackSpear's suggested settings, that is a brilliant addition. I still use it for any required re-installation of NOD32. Superb! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lastly, I thank Wilders for providing these forums. Without this information share I would have long ago given up on ESET A/V. And, I'd still be chasing infections on my home LAN. These forums make learning the complexities of NOD32 very easy. Thank you for all of your support! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I now have my re-newal license in hand from my chosen ESET Partner and will be very happy to start another 36 months of expected trouble-free use. Yes, this group of software is a true keeper. Thank you all. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.