Thank you ESET and Wilders!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Cosmo32, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

I am completing my first 25 months of using the ESET NOD32 Business Edition (V2). I feel the need to thank all the ESET developers at ESET, and all of the ESET moderators here at Wilders for such a fantastic product. I have had 25 months of completely trouble-free service. I have seen only one potential infection (stopped immediately!). I am very impressed with just how auto-magical this application and its' various modules perform so flawlessly. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I also say thank you to BlackSpear for his concise and helpful installation documents. Without them, I would still be struggling with NOD32's RAC and RAS! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

To those two South American folk that wrote the install code for BlackSpear's suggested settings, that is a brilliant addition. I still use it for any required re-installation of NOD32. Superb! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lastly, I thank Wilders for providing these forums. Without this information share I would have long ago given up on ESET A/V. And, I'd still be chasing infections on my home LAN. These forums make learning the complexities of NOD32 very easy. Thank you for all of your support! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I now have my re-newal license in hand from my chosen ESET Partner and will be very happy to start another 36 months of expected trouble-free use. Yes, this group of software is a true keeper. Thank you all. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.