temp no-conection

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by xTiNcTion, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xTiNcTion

xTiNcTion Registered Member

Hi,
    after following the "extra setting for NOD" post i see the "IMON: File being downloaded" get frozen.

Also, everyday i have a no-conection time -a few minutes- then the conection back....

what's wrong?

best regards,

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I would check the program component version you have (NOD32 CC - NOD32 System tools - Information). If you don't have v. 2.12.3 installed, try downlooading / installing it from Eset's website first.

3. juan-xTiNc

juan-xTiNc Guest

Marcos,

i did a winxp fresh install, sp2, nod32 v2.12.3, ess, javacool stuff, PG, Proxo...

why? when NOD update to the last version via PCU my box started to freeze often and a restart was needed everytime. I think was NOD cause no other program was updated in that time and it happens just after nod update.

i start over installing all my programs.... now suffering with a slowdown while surf on internet and a dis-connection time, few minutes later connection back.

xTiNcTion
    did you need my customer number? AV-2167xxx

4. Stan999

Stan999 Registered Member

Could this be a problem with your Internet connection, ISP issue, modem, etc.?

As a test you might consider uninstalling NOD to see if that resloves the slowdown, connection problem or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.