temp no-conection

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by xTiNcTion, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xTiNcTion

xTiNcTion Registered Member

Hi,
    after following the "extra setting for NOD" post i see the "IMON: File being downloaded" get frozen.

Also, everyday i have a no-conection time -a few minutes- then the conection back....

what's wrong?

best regards,

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I would check the program component version you have (NOD32 CC - NOD32 System tools - Information). If you don't have v. 2.12.3 installed, try downlooading / installing it from Eset's website first.

3. juan-xTiNc

juan-xTiNc Guest

Marcos,

i did a winxp fresh install, sp2, nod32 v2.12.3, ess, javacool stuff, PG, Proxo...

why? when NOD update to the last version via PCU my box started to freeze often and a restart was needed everytime. I think was NOD cause no other program was updated in that time and it happens just after nod update.

i start over installing all my programs.... now suffering with a slowdown while surf on internet and a dis-connection time, few minutes later connection back.

xTiNcTion
    did you need my customer number? AV-2167xxx

4. Stan999

Stan999 Registered Member

Could this be a problem with your Internet connection, ISP issue, modem, etc.?

As a test you might consider uninstalling NOD to see if that resloves the slowdown, connection problem or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.