Temp disable NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Dogtag, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogtag

Dogtag Registered Member

Hi all,

Just a quick question;
    How do i temp dissable nod, dose selecting exit on the pop up pannel do this...

Sorry should have said that i want to dissable all running processes of nod, i know it sounds stupid but i got to know.
    Many thanks
    Dogtag

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Re: Temp dissable NOD32

You can stop the modules from Control Center by unchecking them . You can also disable NOD32 service from Control Panel or make AMON's driver not to load .

However , I want to point out that it is completely unnecessary if you want to install another application or just try . NOD32 will stay working , will protect you and will not interfere with other things (except from another AV) . Such disabling is not recommended! :thumb:

3. Dogtag

Dogtag Registered Member

Hi

Many thanks HiTech_boy for ur advice and speedy response:thumb:

Dogtag

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are welcome ! :)

5. DooGie

DooGie Registered Member

If you do disable AMON say for the purpose of installing a driver be sure to enable it again before rebooting.
    If yo don't you will probably get something like 3 minute freeze as AMON tries to start up when you reach the desktop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.