Tech Support

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by sikam, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sikam

sikam Registered Member

Is there any official e-mail address for technical support regarding Spywareblaster v3.2?

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

If you are having a problem with SpywareBlaster....this Support Forum is where you pose your question. If your having problems with SpywareBlaster's AutoUpdate subscription....there is an e-mail address BUT....the "e-mail address is only for specific SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate subscription or license-related issues."....as noted in the below Javacool Support link.

This link---> Javacool Software Support

3. dtruckenbrod

dtruckenbrod Guest

when trying to log on to spywareblaster I get a message that says "run-time erro '62': input past end of file" then the program shuts down. This morning while updating spywareblaster there was a power surge and my computer and my computer was rebooted. It was after I turned the computer back on that I was getting this error. How can I fix this?

4. sikam

sikam Registered Member

The reason i posted this,is because in my previous thread,the one regarding problems with unckecked items found,was not answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.