TDS3 Credit Card Purchase Site Down?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by TDS3Buyer, Jun 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TDS3Buyer

TDS3Buyer Guest

I've been trying to purchase a license for TDS3 since Thursday, June 12, with no luck.

I keep getting a server error when trying to access the purchase site. I get as far as entering the state/country and zip code on the ClickBank (I think) page, and then it bails.

Can anyone confirm this problem?

Thanks.

2. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Hi there,
    I just tried then and after it accepted my postcode and country it took me to the next page, no problems.

You may want to try using a different web browser, or adding ssl.paytrack.com to your Trusted Sites. We also have other payment options - see http://www.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=shop
    If you still have problems, you may want to email support@clickbank.com, they may be able to help you as to why you're unable to view one of their pages
    Good luck!

3. TDS3Buyer

TDS3Buyer Guest

Thanks. I just purchased the license.

Just to let you know, I had tried everything (disabling Proxomitron, DNSKong, Kerio, etc.; enabling ActiveX, JavaScript, etc.; tried both IE and Mozilla's latest build) prior to posting my original question. None of those things worked.

For some reason, I thought all the steps I performed above would be similar to adding the site to my Trused Sites, but evidently not. So, adding www.clickbank.com to Trusted Sites worked (by the way, adding ssl.paytrack.com didn't do the trick).

Thanks for the tip.

4. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Are you using any programs that modify your HOSTS file? (ie. windows\hosts (9x), or windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (nt/2k/xp). If so, a Clickbank-related server may be in that list.

5. TDS3Buyer

TDS3Buyer Guest

No, ClickBank is not in my Hosts file.

The only program I use that is similar to Hosts blocking (but much better :), is DNSKong, and as I said in my previous post, it was disabled.

By the time I gave up and posted to this forum, I had shut down all security measures because I wanted to be sure it wasn't on my end.

I've never had to add a site to my Trusted Zone to get a connection. I can usually figure out which security measure is blocking a site, and adjust accordingly. I guess now, when all else fails, I'll try your recommendation before calling 911 :).

Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.