TDS3 and SBS2003 / ISA2000

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by GeordieSEO, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeordieSEO

GeordieSEO Registered Member

I thinking of moving my TDS installation onto our SBS2003 Premium install. I've tried it on my test VMware install and it seems to work okay but it won't automatically.

I've added the download locations to the trusted sites list in internet explorer but it still won't update. (i can manually browse to the download location).

I don't know if I need to do something with ISA

Any ideas /tips?

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

3. GeordieSEO

I managed to sort it. Not sure how though...

In TDS3 I can get it to send me the test mail usccessfullu but it doesn't send me any notification messages.

For example I tested it with Trojan Simulator which it caught but it didn't send me an alert, which I was hoping to receive (the joys of remote Administration).

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Did you in the sockets menu configure your email addy properly? You should get them when intrusion attempts on trojan ports are detected.
    In the Private forum in the scripting area you might find interesting discussions and some scripts which might be interesting for you.

5. GeordieSEO

Thanks Jooske

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.