TDS Version?????????????

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by ChrisP, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisP

ChrisP Suspended Member

I have recently (2-3 days ago) downloaded and installed TDS from Diamond CS website. I installed it, but when I place the mouse pointer over the TDS system tray icon it says it is "DiamondCS TDS-3.2.0" - bit I thought the latest version was 3.2.1o_Oo_Oo_O

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Chris you ere seeing this:
    Trojan Defence Suite v3.2.0 - Registered to
    in the console window but it is actually 3.2.1 just never got updated, as your DL was recent and from the DCS site then it is the latest version.
    In control panel Add Remove software mine shows as 3.2.1 but I am not sure if this applies to a new install or just one that has been updated.

HTH Pilli

3. ChrisP

ChrisP Suspended Member

Console - eh? I only see it in the system tray - and does not say registered to XXXX in there (it is registered)

In about tds 3 it only gives my name - but no detaild version number..

Does not give version number in add remove progs (I have XP)

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there, it sounds confusing but it really is version 3.2.1 as there is no older available for download from the site. There were some additions with that to 3.2.0 but the tds3.exe itself was not changed, so the version number for that is displayed.
    You might like to get the scripts pack from the TDS download site too if you haven't done so and practise with those too!

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

When you open the TDS3 GUI the console is the black area with white text that shows events
    If you click in that screen you can use your up arrow to see all the events, the TDS3 version number and registered to info' is at the top.

HTH Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.