TDS keeps downloading updates

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Notok, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notok

Notok Registered Member

In the last couple of days, TDS has started downloading the updates every time it's checked, it never says that I already have the most up-to-date definitions anymore. It will do this even if I run the update immediatly after it has downloaded the most recent version. At first I thought maybe it wasn't getting it completely, or saving it correctly, so I downloaded the Radius file and copied it to the installation directory (overwriting the existing one, which it said was the same size and date.)

I guess it's not THAT big of a deal, I have task scheduler set to check once a day, and once in a while I'll reboot and it will check automatically when I start it up, so worst case is that it downloads the update twice a day, but it is a bit of an annoyance. Any ideas?

2. Notok

Notok Registered Member

OK, nevermind, the NOD32 Beta seems to be blocking it from checking the version.. adding it to the DMON's exclusion list fixed it.

I hate it when asking the question immediatly brings the answer to mind.. and people IRL always wonder why I ask so few questions. :)

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Thanks Notok, Useful information for other NOD32 users such as me. Hope your beta testing goes well :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.