TDS-4

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by hollywoodpc, Feb 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

Hello all . First of all , I have seen some of the rude comments made to people who ask about TDS-4 . I would prefer no response if you wish to be rude . I have seen people in the past ask about the coming of TDS-4 and they get blasted for asking . IMHO , asking is a nice way to get an answer . An answer to the question and not a speech about how wrong a person is for asking . I asked DiamondCS this question by direct email about 7 months ago . I thought I would ask here if there is an update other than , " it will be here when it gets here " . How cute . Did not see where to ask this so I opened a new thread . I apologize if I did the wrong thing . Anyway , just curious as to IF and / or when , it may become a reality ? Thanks in advance and take care

2. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

3. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

Ah Antarctica ,

Many thanks . Very kind of you to post that for me . I had a look . Now , if we can figure out what 2-4 months , IN LAYMENS TERMS , means . lol . Sorry Wayne . A JOKE . Well , I will wait and see as I have been doing . Thank you again for the info !

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Question answered as it has been before and so thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.