TDS-4 SOON?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by FireDancer, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireDancer

FireDancer Registered Member

Hi all,

Long time since I have posted I have been very busy with business but glad to see you all again.

Any word on TDS-4 yet?

Regards,

~FIREDANCER~

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Firedancer, good to see you!
    Same story, with this difference i've seen some DCs postings telling the first part to be presented to the beta team will be Active Guard, and in another thread Wayne explaining about the delays. So we can but wait and see.

3. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

All we can say at this stage is that now that we've completed our research and development into port-to-process mapping and process protection technologies (as seen in Port Explorer, OpenPorts, Process Guard etc), we're now free to resume full uninterrupted work on TDS4 and Wormguard4 (of which a lot of code has already been written), so that's next on the release list, no ETA at this stage though sorry :)

4. FireDancer

FireDancer Registered Member

Thanks for the responces,

I was just curious as for now my TDS3 is working wonderfully and I do love it. Thought I might pop in and ask seeing how I have been away on business and have not had time to keep up. Thanks all at Diamond and at Wilders for all the great work and info.

Regards,

~FIREDANCER~

5. DolfTraanberg

DolfTraanberg Registered Member

In the meantime you can have a look at another wonderful program called Process Guard. This will keep your mind off TDS-4, as you will love this too.
    Dolf

6. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

agree with Dolff, TDS3 + Process Guard will enable you to wait safely for TDS4 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.