TDS-4 compatibility with older OS's?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by spy1, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Just now occurred to me to ask: Are all the new flavors of TDS-4 going to be compatible with/operate on the older OS's?

W98? W98SE? WinME? NT4?

Inquiring minds want to know (or some re-assurance)! *puppy*

It occurred to me to ask because I'm seeing so many references to how Port Explorer and ProcessGuard technology are laying so much of the groundwork for the new iteration of TDS-4 - and we all know that neither of those programs function optimally (if at all) on anything lower than W2k/XP. Pete

2. 10390bc

10390bc Registered Member

I would be interested in a response to that question as well.

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Pete, I can't comment about ProcessGuard on older OS since I do not have that program yet, but I do have Port Explorer on both my Win98se and XP-Home, and I've never had any errors with PE on my Win98se (or the XP for that matter). Wouldn't be without it on either computers. ;)

Regards,

snap

4. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

TDS-4 will support all Windows OS's back to and including Windows 95, but some of the more advanced technologies can only be utilised on 2000/XP (and NT4 in some cases). That's all we can say for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.